Start Probleme

Into setting / sonar set Use to YES and activate the Left or right or center according your platform.
SAVE SETTING and reboot.

Now into setting/sonar you need to see the distance value change according something in front of mower.

You can also adjust into the setting / station the docking speed if sonar detect the station.
Ok, I will check this🫡🙋🏻‍♂️

Hello,

So I plugged in the sonar sensors last night. Activated in the app, saved and restarted. They definitely work. The module flashes and the sensor pulsates noticeably.
But.... I don't see any distance values displayed in the app. Every now and then, very rarely, there was a very small rash but not really anything that looked like a distance measurement!?

hallo,

so ich habe gestern Abend mal die Sonar Sensoren angesteckt. In der App aktivert, gespeichert und neu gestartet. Funktionieren tun sie definitiv. Das Modul blinkt und der Sensor pulsiert spürbar. Aber.... ich bekomme keine Entfernungswerte in der App angezeigt. Es gab hin und wieder, sehr selten einen ganz kleinen Ausschlag aber nicht wirklich irgend etwas was nach einer entfernungsmessung aussah!?

Ja denn Beitrag hab ich auch schon gefunden, aber nur überflogen. Ich schau ihn mir noch genau an. Vielen Dank!

I have already used this sensor on ardumower project
Result was a little complex (Sometimes it work ,but never very well).
I finaly back to standard HC-SR04 and have no issue with water , so it's good to know the result of your test.

Good morning,

I have questions....
Unfortunately, I still have problems getting it to drive properly to the charging station. He swings back and forth on the Wire too much so that he compensates too much just before the station. Can this be refined, and if so, what settings do I need to make?

The photo shows the station with modified cable routing

Then I noticed that he always only runs the mowing motor at minimum speed. How does he decide whether to turn more and if he only turns slowly? could this be adjusted depending on the engine load or grass density!?

Guten Morgen,

ich habe fragen....
ich habe leider nach wie vor Probleme, das er vernünftig an die Ladestation fährt. Er schwinkt zu stark auf dem Kabel hin und her sodas er kurz vor der Station zu sehr ausgleicht. Kann mann dies denn verfeinern, wenn ja welche Einstellung muss ich tätigen?

Auf dem Foto ist die Station mit geänderter Kabelführung

Dann ist mir aufgefallen das er den Mähmotor immer nur in der minimum Drehzahl betreibt. Wie entscheidet er, ob er mehr Umdrehung macht und wenn er nur Langsam dreht? könnte mann das je nach Motorlast bzw. Grasdichte einstellen!?

Attachments

• 20240313_175436.jpg
    20240313_175436.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
First the tracking need to be perfectly smooth.
So into setting Perimeter you need to adjust Perimeter Mag Max Value at the max value that you can read when you put mower just upper the wire.
Also reduce tracking max speed.
Take a video.

could this be adjusted depending on the engine load or grass density!?
Exactly .If the speed is not variable under min and max value ,you need to adjust Power max setting first.
But also be sure that the motor driver is OK by testing with min=254 and max=255 and check if motor is at max speed.
After in normal mowing mode adjust the power max until you see mower starting the spirale mowing into very high grass

Hello,

ohh I'm very happy. After calibration everything works wonderfully. Robot drives straight into the garage. The mowing motor now runs depending on the load and grass height. very very nice.
A fantastic firmware!!!

Now just install the RFID module...

Hallo,
ohh ich bin sehr Happy. Nach der Kalibrierung funktioniert alles wunderbar. Roboter Fährt schön gerade in die Garage. Mähmotor läuft jetzt auch ja nach Last und Grashöhe. sehr sehr schön. Eine Fantastische Firmware!!!

Jetzt nur noch das RFID Modul instalieren.....

Attachments

• 20240314_185055.mp4
    69 MB
Ich habe die untere Plattform leider nicht. Der Mäher sollte ein wenig bergab stehen, damit er immer an den Ladekontakten stehen bleibt - laut Anleitung. Ich habe bei mir kleine Keile hinter die Räder, auf die Bodenplatte, geschraubt, damit er da auch stehen bleibt.

I don't have the lower platform. The mower should be positioned a little downhill so that it is always close to the charging contacts - according to the instructions. I screwed small wedges behind the wheels on the base plate so that it stays there.

Ich habe die untere Plattform leider nicht. Der Mäher sollte ein wenig bergab stehen, damit er immer an den Ladekontakten stehen bleibt - laut Anleitung. Ich habe bei mir kleine Keile hinter die Räder, auf die Bodenplatte, geschraubt, damit er da auch stehen bleibt.

I don't have the lower platform. The mower should be positioned a little downhill so that it is always close to the charging contacts - according to the instructions. I screwed small wedges behind the wheels on the base plate so that it stays there.
Ich habe mir die Ladestation nachgekauft, aber auch nur den oberen Teil. Ich habe mir das untere Teil auf Arbeit gefräst. Er steht ziemlich stabil aber wird die Zeit zeigen!! Aber auch eine coole idee.

Ich suche noch eine möglichkeit für den hinteren Bumber anschlag wenn er Rückwärts fährt. Vorn benutze ich ja den Orginalen Magnet hall sensor vom Mow800.

Wie ist das eigentlich geschrieben im Code, könnte ich diesen für beide Richtungen benutzen. Das er den Sensor nur in der Richtung Abfragt in die Fährt!? Oder ist das schon der Fall. Da könnte ich mit das Sparen!?

I'm still looking for a way to stop the rear bumper when it's reversing. At the front I use the original magnetic hall sensor from the Mow800. How is it actually written in the code? I could use it in both directions. That it only queries the sensor in the direction of travel!? Or is that already the case. I could save with that!?

Der originale Bumper löst sehr schnell aus. Beim Drehen zum Beispiel.
Ich habe 2 Schwämme zwischen dem Gehäuse und dem body gesteckt, funktioniert gut.
Oder warum willst du das ausschalten?

Der originale Bumper löst sehr schnell aus. Beim Drehen zum Beispiel.
Ich habe 2 Schwämme zwischen dem Gehäuse und dem body gesteckt, funktioniert gut.
Oder warum willst du das ausschalten?
Ja das stimmt ich habe den Totpunkt sehr weit hoch genommen für den Sensor in der App.

Ja das stimmt ich habe den Totpunkt sehr weit hoch genommen für den Sensor in der App.
Hast du nicht das originale Bumperboard vom Matrix übernommen? Wie hast du es gelößt? In welcher App kann man da was einstellen? Ich meine bei mir läuft das nicht mit analogwerten, sondern digital (1/0).

Ich suche noch eine möglichkeit für den hinteren Bumber anschlag wenn er Rückwärts fährt. Vorn benutze ich ja den Orginalen Magnet hall sensor vom Mow800.

Wie ist das eigentlich geschrieben im Code, könnte ich diesen für beide Richtungen benutzen. Das er den Sensor nur in der Richtung Abfragt in die Fährt!? Oder ist das schon der Fall. Da könnte ich mit das Sparen!?

I'm still looking for a way to stop the rear bumper when it's reversing. At the front I use the original magnetic hall sensor from the Mow800. How is it actually written in the code? I could use it in both directions. That it only queries the sensor in the direction of travel!? Or is that already the case. I could save with that!?
Normaly when mower reverse it's always on a free way
Can you explain exactly the issue or make a small video.

For docking the best solution is a very very slow dock, so :
1--> use sonar to detect station and adjust speed into docking station setting (already into firmware for arduremote PCB but never tested on teensy firmware)
2--> use RFID kit and put a tag 50 cm before the station with speed setting (already into firmware and in use in my MI632 mower)
3--> If you have IR front sensor ,you need to first check if it work at 3.3V and if it's a binary input that can read the teensy .(Test first with a low cost ESP8266 or ESP32 module) .
in this case i can help and explain how you can update the firmware to include a slow tracking when IR go to 1.

Hast du nicht das originale Bumperboard vom Matrix übernommen? Wie hast du es gelößt? In welcher App kann man da was einstellen? Ich meine bei mir läuft das nicht mit analogwerten, sondern digital (1/0).
Morgen,
ja genau das mit den 2 Magnetischen Hall sensoren. Also siehe Bild diesen Wert einfach mal erhöhen und er ist weniger Empfindlich. Aber leider immer noch zu sehr wie ich gemerkt habe gestern. Werde definitiv eine andere Methode wählen, weil das geht nicht wirklich gut.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_073344_ArduRemote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_073344_ArduRemote.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 3
Normaly when mower reverse it's always on a free way
Can you explain exactly the issue or make a small video.

For docking the best solution is a very very slow dock, so :
1--> use sonar to detect station and adjust speed into docking station setting (already into firmware for arduremote PCB but never tested on teensy firmware)
2--> use RFID kit and put a tag 50 cm before the station with speed setting (already into firmware and in use in my MI632 mower)
3--> If you have IR front sensor ,you need to first check if it work at 3.3V and if it's a binary input that can read the teensy .(Test first with a low cost ESP8266 or ESP32 module) .
in this case i can help and explain how you can update the firmware to include a slow tracking when IR go to 1.
Hello Bernard,
yes, I will definitely use sonar too. But I have to design and print something first.
I'm going to do RFID too, that's a great idea with the cards!

There are a few narrow places in the garden where it hits the front, possibly when turning and then reversing. But there's something there that he can't see because there's a bumper missing at the back and he keeps trying to drive backwards.
I'll take a picture when I get the chance.

Back