Umbau Worx Landroid WG795e Type 1

Nicht ganz richtig, aber er braucht 2x PWM für vorwärts/rückwarts

Code:
/*BTS7960 Motor Driver Carrier*/
//const int MotorRight_R_EN = 8;    (VCC) to Arduino 5V pin
//const int MotorRight_L_EN = 9;    (VCC) to Arduino 5V pin
const int pinMotorRight_forward = 2;   //(RPWM) to Arduino pin 2(PWM)
const int pinMotorRight_reverse = 3;   //(LPWM) to Arduino pin 3(PWM)

Aber ok, ich suche mal weiter.

Wenn ich deinen Schaltplan richtig interpretiere, dann ist der orange Anschluss ein Ausgang?

AnschlussBG3612.jpg

R_EN und L_EN können direkt an 5V beim BTS angeschlossen werden, dafür braucht man keine extra Pins, aber halt zwei PWM Pins

Looks ok to me for now.
I can see Battery Switch, but not Charging Switch, is that intentional?

So I think I'm nearly complete with my PCB design. If someone wanna review it, it will be great.
KicadFiles
Cool ..

Check the footprint of the DC/DC stepdown to use a minimum 3A one and not a simple LM2596 (XL4005 for example)
If possible increase the width of the trace between J26 and PI4 and add a jumper or fuse to adjust 5V on DC/DC before powering the PCB by 5V.
I suppose J9/J10 etc ..... are for level shifter (Did you test this connecting :Signal is reverse) and did they work with red BL motor driver ZSX11H odometry pin (My own test fail !!!!) ??

I don't know how pico work, but on teensy it's better and faster to connect PI/Teensy over USB than using Serial, it's certainly also more easy to flash pico from Pi over USB .

Where did you connect the RTK GPS ?
Why level shifter between IMU and PI ? GY521 is 3.3V module
Why level shifter also to Power PCB I2C line ?

And last remark DC/DC generate a lot of EMF noise , so I2C line and IMU as far as possible from it

Last edited:
Check the footprint of the DC/DC stepdown to use a minimum 3A one and not a simple LM2596 (XL4005 for example)
Ok thanks, will doublecheck footprint
If possible increase the width of the trace between J26 and PI4 and add a jumper or fuse to adjust 5V on DC/DC before powering the PCB by 5V.
Yes make sense
I suppose J9/J10 etc ..... are for level shifter (Did you test this connecting :Signal is reverse) and did they work with red BL motor driver ZSX11H odometry pin (My own test fail !!!!) ??
Yes it works well on my test build. But I didn't perform long term tests. What is exactly failed in your configuration?
I don't know how pico work, but on teensy it's better and faster to connect PI/Teensy over USB than using Serial, it's certainly also more easy to flash pico from Pi over USB .
Indeed, it will be better, but I didn't find out how to speak to pico over usb in micropython. Maybe USB_VCP could be a way. For flashing actions the usb cable can stay connected inside the rover
Where did you connect the RTK GPS ?
Ardusimple Board will be connected via USB to RPI4

Why level shifter between IMU and PI ? GY521 is 3.3V module
There is no level shifter, don't know what you mean
Why level shifter also to Power PCB I2C line ?
Hiere is also no level shifter, don't know what you mean
And last remark DC/DC generate a lot of EMF noise , so I2C line and IMU as far as possible from it
Can try to get more place

There is no level shifter, don't know what you mean
Sorry i have thought that J24/J25 and J14/J15 are the location of the Level shifter but not at all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes it works well on my test build. But I didn't perform long term tests. What is exactly failed in your configuration?
It was 2 years ago a very fast test,so i don't remember exactly , and finally it was all OK at 3.3V from teensy output .
But maybe missing pull-down resistor and i am certainly wrong if it's OK for you in your test.
For example
On low side :
Why R1 on PWM and no on other Pin : Dir and Brake.
On High side :
I also use a 100K on brake pull-down, but no difference if i remove it ,and i use 3.3V
Indeed, it will be better, but I didn't find out how to speak to pico over usb in micropython. Maybe USB_VCP could be a way. For flashing actions the usb cable can stay connected inside the rover
OK.
Ardusimple Board will be connected via USB to RPI4
Perfect.
Send us a feedback after long term use, I hope PI4 Usb power output is enought.
Possible make sense to add a 5V pin on J11 just in case , but you need the com PI4/pico over USB .

In all case CONGRATULATION for this build.(y)

The Cytron Motordriver arraived, verry small. Same sizes as the ESP32 V1

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_200238.jpg
    IMG_20240215_200238.jpg
    978.8 KB · Views: 8
Back