Umbau Worx Landroid WG795e Type 1

2 (I2C) + 3*4(Motoren) + 2*1(Bumper) + 1 (Lift) + 1 Rain + 1 Stop-Button + 1 Switch on

Ich komme auf 20 must have beim Landroid. Evtl separater I2C für Display und Tastatur.

Wie viele hat Pi4 (26?)
wenn ich mich gerade nicht verzählt habe sind es 29 incl. I2C

Klingt jedenfalls interessant, ich werde mal schauen, wie man den Dienst aus Sunray heraus ansprechen kann
beim Pi geht das mit sudo pigpiod und ist auch auf dem bookworm aufrufbar und ansonsten kannst Du Dich an meiner Drive.py orientieren

Teensy 4.1 is perfect in many point : FAST, RTC, SD Card and many io, but the price ????.:mad:
Pico so cheap that you can use 2 of them for the same result , Maybe it's possible to test a new main PCB including 1 PI,2 Pico,IMU,buzzer etc...

BUT the main test to validate this feature is the speed and reliable exchange of data between PI and pico to have a correct motor management.
At 0.4m/s ,on bumper you need to stop motor in less than 1 cm , so 1/40 eme of second so it's mean data read and write each 25 ms on serial port:unsure:, i never test this kind of data fast management under python on PI (my faster data exchange is actually 100 ms on data live plot)
And same thing on PID motor computation using odometry (very fast is better)
But maybe @ullisun58 can confirm this possibility ;) .

I can perform some tests, just need to know how exactly you think I should do that
Connect PI and pico over serial at 19200bps for example
Create a variable in the PI / send it to PIco /add 1 to this variable in the Pico / send it back to PI /after reception wait 10ms ,send it again etc...
Repeat this loop for 1 second and check the var value.
Test again with I2C reading data (IMU) in the PI loop
Test also at 11520 bps
Test for 12 hours
Etc....

More complex but the best : create a basic NGP driver for pico.

Using sunray / Cassandra running on the PI you can test if motor react very fast on stop.
But need to wire everything in a mower chassis.

I don't do this for teensy, maybe when i have time , but you can take a look at the source code of Alfred NGP driver and adjust for Pico
or more easy: start with the code attach, it's the starting base of ngp for sunray ( need to change all the pin number and update it to the last RM18 version ).
A lot of work !!!! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• ngp.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
or more easy: start with the code attach, it's the starting base of ngp for sunray ( need to change all the pin number and update it to the last RM18 version ).
A lot of work !!!!
Check out my repository, the ngp code is already rewritten for pico ;)
https://github.com/EinEinfach/Sunray
Take the landrumower-Linux branch and check the firmware directory

As I sad it almost Alfred stuff but with pico and without Alfred io board, all works well, need just put it together

But maybe @ullisun58 can confirm this possibility ;) .
I think there are a lots of pro and cons for all solution. The results of my test until now are not so bad in terms of IO performance. I can't say any thing to RTK, but Motormanagement works very well on the pi with odometrie and PID controller. And with respect if the motor stops in millisecends, there is the "Massenträgheit" mass inerta? I don't know if the mower really stops after 1cm in terms of this mass inerta.The main reason why I work with the Pi is, I have a ssh connection in the develeopment phase directly to the machine, I dont need to compile the code before I see the results. And I am only a hobbiest in programming, so I need more time to test codes than a profi. But it works. And I love this excange of information in this forum really!(y)(y)

The main reason why I work with the Pi is, I have a ssh connection in the develeopment phase directly to the machine
It‘s also my reason for working on pi. And at the end all will run on one machine, firmware(Sunray) and Application(CaSSAndRA), and simple OTA updates

It‘s also my reason for working on pi. And at the end all will run on one machine, firmware(Sunray) and Application(CaSSAndRA), and simple OTA updates
YES It's same for teensy PCB (teensy firmware is update directly from PiSunray running into Pi) over VNC and Pi wifi .
But i haven't find the command to flash the AGCM4 from pi (only teensy and DUE are OK on my side)

Wobei, man bräuchte dann kein UART… nur I2C… könnte sogar noch reichen… müsste ich mal genau nachzählen
Mir ist eingefallen, dass ich mir mal dieses Board (37mmx18mm) bestellt hatte, da ich auch Befürchtungen hatte das mit die GPIOs ausgehen.
Bisher habe ich es aber noch nicht benötigt. könnte eine preisgünstige ca. 6€ Alternative sein um nur E / A zu schaffen. für Bumper und Relais oder LED's sicher gut geeignet

Moin,
Um nochmal auf den Motortreiben für den Mähmotor zurück zu kommen. In der Beschreibung steht das es sich um einen h-brücken Treiber handelt oder ist da die Beschreibung nur schlecht übersetzt?
Sollte dann nicht auch ein BTS7960 reichen?
Der ist ja deutlich kleiner.

Moin,
Um nochmal auf den Motortreiben für den Mähmotor zurück zu kommen. In der Beschreibung steht das es sich um einen h-brücken Treiber handelt oder ist da die Beschreibung nur schlecht übersetzt?
Sollte dann nicht auch ein BTS7960 reichen?
Der ist ja deutlich kleiner.
Zu dem "Worx Landroid WG795e Type 1" kann ich nichts sagen, aber der BTS7960 ist ein guter H Treiber.

Hat es einen Direction PIN? Wenn ja dann kannst du ihn nehmen. Grundsätzlich sollte jeder H-Brückentreiber mit einer Richtungsumschaltung gehen

Hier mal ein Link mit Pin Beschreibungen:

Ok, das Teil hat separaten PWM für Rückwärts und Vorwärts, sowie separate Enabler für Rückwärts und Vorwärts.

Es wird wahrscheinlich funktionieren, aber mit deutlich mehr Aufwand, man müsste sich eine Stückhardware bauen was quasi in Abhängigkeit vom HAL Signal die jeweiligen Pins schalten, oder man spendiert 2 Pins mehr am Microcontroller und man löst das in der Software… wie gesagt deutlich mehr Aufwand, ich würde weitergucken. Ich hatte irgendwo einen passenden Treiber auf der Watchlist, was kleiner war

Back