Start Probleme

@Richtel :I don't remember the motor driver that you use , but my test on Yardforce with ZS-X12H is not always OK , On high grass the driver don't react as fast as needed and it's not perfect.
ZS-X11H work really better.
Ok, shit!? Ok thanks, i order better this one.!!

Ich habe mich gestern dem perimeter nochmals angenommen und ein wenig getestet. Also 23000 smag habe ich nur wenn ich die Spule seitlich direckt auf den Draht lege. Also da stimmt etwas nicht. Sobald ich den Empfänger ein wenig anhebe, geht er runter auf 5000smag.
Mein Sender bzw. Der Motortreiber für den Draht gibt 5v auf den Draht, bei 10 Eingangsspannung.

Habe jetzt ein neuen Empfänger und passende Spule bei marotronics.de bestellt.

Yesterday I took on the perimeter again and tested it a little. So I only have 23000 smag if I lay the coil directly on the wire from the side. So there's something wrong. As soon as I raise the receiver a bit it goes down to 5000smag. My transmitter or the motor driver for the wire puts 5v on the wire, at 10 input voltage.

I have now ordered a new receiver and matching coil from marotronics.de

Ich habe mich gestern dem perimeter nochmals angenommen und ein wenig getestet. Also 23000 smag habe ich nur wenn ich die Spule seitlich direckt auf den Draht lege. Also da stimmt etwas nicht. Sobald ich den Empfänger ein wenig anhebe, geht er runter auf 5000smag.
Mein Sender bzw. Der Motortreiber für den Draht gibt 5v auf den Draht, bei 10 Eingangsspannung.

Habe jetzt ein neuen Empfänger und passende Spule bei marotronics.de bestellt.

Yesterday I took on the perimeter again and tested it a little. So I only have 23000 smag if I lay the coil directly on the wire from the side. So there's something wrong. As soon as I raise the receiver a bit it goes down to 5000smag. My transmitter or the motor driver for the wire puts 5v on the wire, at 10 input voltage.

I have now ordered a new receiver and matching coil from marotronics.de
Did you test on a bigger area ?

On small area the field is perturbate , please test on larger area
Hello Bernard, so made another test, radius 25m circle. and unfortunately no change in the result.
the first 2 pictures receiver exactly on the loop.
the next two receivers where he sits in the robot and the smag result. That's far too low when you consider that the wire still comes into the ground!? i think the receiver is too weak or the coil maybe a wrong value!?

Attachments

• 20230718_192230.jpg
    20230718_192230.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20230718_192101_ArduRemote.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718_192101_ArduRemote.jpg
    593.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230718_192326.jpg
    20230718_192326.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230718_192341_ArduRemote.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718_192341_ArduRemote.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230718_192412.jpg
    20230718_192412.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230718_191941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718_191941_Chrome.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 7
Yes something is totally wrong .
Are you sure to have shunt the capacitor?
Smag and Mag need to have approx the same value
Here a screen copy on the wire one coil inside ,the other outside.
Screenshot_20230719-074550_ArduRemote.jpg

Yes something is totally wrong .
Are you sure to have shunt the capacitor?
Smag and Mag need to have approx the same value
Here a screen copy on the wire one coil inside ,the other outside.
View attachment 966
Good morning, yes I bridged the capacitor. and I have never had a value on both mag sides L/R always only L because the receiver is plugged in there. or do you have 2 receivers, one on the left and one on the right!?

and for me, only the smag value changes. the mag value remains unchanged. but it should also go into the minus range?

2 possible setting:

1 Coil in the front center of mower connected on Left perimeter and setting into perimeter Read the 2 Coils set to NO.
Tracking use this coil , so station is center on the wire

2 Coil ,one at front left and one at front right of mower, connected at left and right input ,setting into perimeter Read the 2 Coils set to YES.
Tracking use the right coil , so station is not in the center of wire, but mower can mow faster in random mode,because it rotate on the cprrect side when reach perimeter.

If you use only one coil, connect it to LEFT input and setting into perimeter Read the 2 Coils to NO.

Minus value is when coil is inside the perimeter and Positive value is outside of perimeter.

Smag is the smooth value , so it's not OK .
Into TEST ODO ,you can see the noise in the coil : Peri Mag/Noise .Noise need to be small comparing to Peri Mag (-1870/220 for example) this setting is used for you to help in the location of the coil inside the chassis (never have noise > peri Mag).

ON sender side:
146ma in the loop sender is too small ,maybe change the big sender load resistor to lower value.
At 10V you can use 12.5 Ohm to have 800ma

2 possible setting:

1 Coil in the front center of mower connected on Left perimeter and setting into perimeter Read the 2 Coils set to NO.
Tracking use this coil , so station is center on the wire

2 Coil ,one at front left and one at front right of mower, connected at left and right input ,setting into perimeter Read the 2 Coils set to YES.
Tracking use the right coil , so station is not in the center of wire, but mower can mow faster in random mode,because it rotate on the cprrect side when reach perimeter.

If you use only one coil, connect it to LEFT input and setting into perimeter Read the 2 Coils to NO.

Minus value is when coil is inside the perimeter and Positive value is outside of perimeter.

Smag is the smooth value , so it's not OK .
Into TEST ODO ,you can see the noise in the coil : Peri Mag/Noise .Noise need to be small comparing to Peri Mag (-1870/220 for example) this setting is used for you to help in the location of the coil inside the chassis (never have noise > peri Mag).

ON sender side:
146ma in the loop sender is too small ,maybe change the big sender load resistor to lower value.
At 10V you can use 12.5 Ohm to have 800ma

So I looked at the odometry test because of perimeter noise. but nothing moves there, the mag value remains rigid but only at 47, maybe the resistance between the plug and teensy is too big. I think we had that before with the speed pin from the motor driver!? as firmware i use the latest driver adapted to zs-x12h.

the mag value remains rigid but only at 47,
When you start the mow motor or the wheel one ,There is no noise ????
Mag at 47 is OK when sender is off , but you always need to have noise when motor rotate.
For the resistor : No the value are ok to change level from 5V to 3.3V . Check if you have solder the correct one.

receiver1.jpgreceiver2.jpgreceiver3.jpg

OK wusste ich nicht, das es damit auch funktioniert, bei mir war da so viel Kleber drauf, das ich die gar nicht beachtet habe

When you start the mow motor or the wheel one ,There is no noise ????
Mag at 47 is OK when sender is off , but you always need to have noise when motor rotate.
For the resistor : No the value are ok to change level from 5V to 3.3V . Check if you have solder the correct one.

View attachment 967View attachment 968View attachment 969
Yes the solder is the same but no noise when i start the Motor. Nothing in odo menu only mag value, but stay stable on 18 or ohter number.
Only smag is moving when i Look at perimeter menu.

Attachments

• 20230720_201424.jpg
    20230720_201424.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230720_201503.jpg
    20230720_201503.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230720_201947_ArduRemote.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_201947_ArduRemote.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230720_202003.jpg
    20230720_202003.jpg
    604.5 KB · Views: 5
Yes the solder is the same but no noise when i start the Motor. Nothing in odo menu only mag value, but stay stable on 18 or ohter number.
Only smag is moving when i Look at perimeter menu.
No noise is very strange!!
Check the resistor soldering on the main PCB
Using a voltmeter you can test the output of the Receiver you need to have near 2.5 or 3V.
Check R3 R9 value and soldering .

No noise is very strange!!
Check the resistor soldering on the main PCB
Using a voltmeter you can test the output of the Receiver you need to have near 2.5 or 3V.
Check R3 R9 value and soldering .
There is 1.62v on teensy pin 23 and 2.4v com from lm386

Back