TeensyMowerWebControl for esp32

Bernard redid/changed the PFOD Files 4 days ago, are the changes in your PFOD files?
Are you still working together on this?

Can you check if Setting/Bumper works for you?
In my case, YES numbers are counted up directly after Bumper Use.
And nothing is displayed for Bumper counter and Bumper value.

The console page also remains empty for me, no output.

But I also use Bernard's PFOD files, not the ones from your download.

Last edited:
I have make a brake in the webserver test because:
I spend lot of time time on it to understand and add OTA/RFID/MQTT support but nothing was reuse in the last version of @Fürst Ruprecht
If i understand correctly i see that all change present in Pfod need a rebuild of the html code !!!
Finally everything is not tested for me in the actual teensy code part (Multiple area mode, , GPS mapping , narrow passage with 2 coil , fast random mode using near wire localisation etc...)

But i don't forget it and when everything is ready and mqtt and rfid support is in the ESP32 code part i start again to work on it.

I am sorry if everything take time but only a long test run can validate each modification in the code.

Bernard redid/changed the PFOD Files 4 days ago, are the changes in your PFOD files?
Are you still working together on this?

Can you check if Setting/Bumper works for you?
In my case, YES numbers are counted up directly after Bumper Use.
And nothing is displayed for Bumper counter and Bumper value.

The console page also remains empty for me, no output.

But I also use Bernard's PFOD files, not the ones from your download.
Bernards pfod-code hat einen Fehler bezüglich console. Daher funktioniert sie nicht. Ich habe ihn darüber informiert. Außerdem setzt er mehr auf die Aufzeichnung auf sd-karte und das Auslesen über esp.
Das ist aus meiner Sicht nicht stimmig. Der Teensy ist schnell genug für eine direkte Ausgabe der Concole auf dem Webserver, der DUE hat keine SD. Ich habe mir seine Arbeit angesehen, ich muß dafür aber auch erst einmal neue html-Seiten schreiben.
Seinen Kommentar kann ich nicht ganz nachvollziehen. RFID habe ich in neue Menüs übersetzt. MQTT nicht, da es aus meiner Sicht keinen Sinn macht, vom Browser aus MQTT Befehle zu versenden. Ich weiß auch nicht, wo die Synchronisation von MQTT und WebBefehlen stattfindet.
OTA: ist mir im Moment kein Handlungsbedarf bewußt.
Es sind nebenbei ja auch die anderen code-Änderungen einzupflegen. Für mich ist es ärgerlich, wenn ich mit meinen Möglichkeiten den pfod-code und die html-files an Bernards code anpasse und anschließend die pfod in github dennoch einen anderen Stand hat der dann mit dem webserver nicht zusammen paßt.
Ein weiteres Problem ist die Vermischung von pfod-app und web-browser Nutzung. Die funktionieren unterschiedlich. Der webserver ist als alternative Lösung zur pfod-app angedacht gewesen, nicht als Ausbau der pfod-Funktionalität. Eigentlich ein Wunder, daß trotzdem so viel funktioniert hat.

OK also fehlt so ein bisschen der gemeinsamen Nenner.
Wenn der Webserver vernünftig läuft brauche ich die pfod App nicht. Mit dem Webserver hat man meiner Meinung nach deutlich mehr Möglichkeiten, Sachen zu gestalten und umzusetzen.

Bernards pfod-code hat einen Fehler bezüglich console. Daher funktioniert sie nicht. Ich habe ihn darüber informiert. Außerdem setzt er mehr auf die Aufzeichnung auf sd-karte und das Auslesen über esp.
Where did you see that the console don't work ?????
It's OK into PFOD and arduremote in real time mowing, and you can use the SDcard log to see the console of 1 minutes before start Pfod or 2 days or 2 month and no limit duration (Only after 2000 log file on SDCard a message is present on power up).

MQTT protocol is used for Home assistant / google home etc ...., not for web server.

Beitrag im Thema 'Ardumower Webinterface'
https://forum.ardumower.de/threads/ardumower-webinterface.23825/post-53863
Beitrag im Thema 'Ardumower Webinterface'
https://forum.ardumower.de/threads/ardumower-webinterface.23825/post-53863

The pfod.cpp supplies both the pfod-app and the web server with data. One user uses the pfod app, the next uses the web server via browser and the third uses both solutions, sometimes one, sometimes the other. Some users expect all extensions to work for both solutions. We also have the DUE and the Teensy, which have different performance levels. This leads to misunderstandings and errors in the code.

The pfod.cpp supplies both the pfod-app and the web server with data
Yes but Console and (list log file for teensy) use pfodapp raw data format ,and the webserver don't manage this feature, it's the reason why you don't see console in webserver and it's OK in Arduremote and Pfod side.

If you really want to use Pfod compatible data you need to include this feature in the webserver side.
All data that are not include inside bracket {} are raw data and it's use for RFID / MQTT /and console.

Vorab-Version:
Die pfod.h und pfod.cpp sind noch nicht überarbeitet bzw. geprüft.
Dazu kommt noch ein Update.
MultiWifi im webserver sollte aber grundsätzlich funktionieren, genauso die bisherigen html-Dateien (also nahezu fast alles).
Dies ist nur für den frühen Vogel !
Gruß Fürst Ruprecht

Attachments

• TeensyMowerWebControl_ESP32_25072022.zip
    257.7 KB · Views: 6
Version 30.07.2022
Please note "Modification for manual menu.txt" if you want to use manual menu.
The "Yes/No" and "On/Off" buttons change colour. Unfortunately, this only works if the page is already loaded.
I have reworked the size of the tiles, the automatic adjustment to the screen should now work even better. I have also revised the LiveData menus.

Gruß Fürst Ruprecht

Attachments

• TeensyMowerWebControl_ESP32_30072022.zip
    281.4 KB · Views: 19
Back