Matrix MOW800

Zum Glück das Labornetzteil dran gehabt, das hat abgeschaltet, sonst hätte es wohl wieder geknallt.
Die kommen jetzt zum testen mal ins Gehäuse, wenn neue Spulen da sind.
Ich suche gerade eine Möglichkeit, um die MainPCB vor den ~24V zu schützen.
956772c29f7858cc47f66ea3e7158eb65a3dad6b.png

bei mir geht es von Vbatt auf 5V-Spannungsregler und dann auf einen kleineren 3,3V-Regler und erst dann zum Teensy und den anderen Chips.
Sollte der 5V-Regler versagen, was nicht unwahrscheinlich ist, dann hält der 3,3V-Regler das trotzdem noch aus. Ein loses Kabel ist damit aber trotzdem möglich.
Bei Deiner Schaltung ist dann d1 eine Opferdiode.
Ich habe mich über die zwei Poties auf meinem Regler gewundert. Das zweite ist tatsächlich die Strombegrenzung, nicht schlecht für ein Chinamodul. Alle anderen vorher hatten das nicht.

Ja so war ist es gedacht, wenigstens ein kleiner Schutz.
Jetzt muss ich nur noch eine Lösung für die PowerPCB finden, ich verstehe nämlich nicht, das bei mir der Unterspannungs Abschaltung nicht funktioniert bzw. immer nur einmal und dann schaltet das Board nicht mehr ab.
Bei der Ladeschaltung, funktioniert das ohne Probleme und es ist die gleiche Schaltung.

I don't know if it can protect the main pcb but i use a DC/DC with limited sense.
The issue : how to adjust itdcvoltage.jpg
The 5V input diode is shunt for me but it's possible to use a polyfuse at 500ma instead and a 5V zener diode

A 5A polyfuse is actualy in test in my 2 platforms on the power PCB to avoid openning the chassis when fuse burn, You can see it in the picture of my previous post ,locate near the heat sink .
I have simply solder it on an old fuse.

Looks Like Perimeter Trigger. But IT IS new

Attachments

• MatrixMOWER.txt
    59.6 KB · Views: 4
yes perimeter issue.
do you use 1 or 2 coils?
the beginning of your console is strange ??????

1 Coil
It is a new upload from the last Version on Github.
Factorie Settings are loaded an Error Counter Reset etc.
The motor calibration is also strange, it drives through the entire garden, before it was only 1-3 meters.

After a factory setting you need to put again all you odometry setting ticks/cm etc......
And motor calibration after.
Check into setting perimeter that the read 2 coils is not set to YES

Yes i have do this.
Second Coil is set to NO.
If the Mower stand on the Perimeter i have MAG/SMAG = ~7000 in the Center its about 500
MAG and SMAG values are quite similar.

Inside is negativ and outside is positiv.
I will now finish the new PCB and install it when it arrives.
Do you have a Mower with current code and one Periter Coil running?

yes the RL2000 but it's the DC motor.
I can upload my actual running code (no need a factory setting).
Your console is not OK at the beginning (You need the code from my git including the ESP32 part)

Can you test with mow motor deactivated (into setting mow force to off).
when mower is running the mag need to be <0
Also the motor calibration need to do only 3 or 4 meter
Here my setting (MI632)

Attachments

• 202206111140_Console.txt
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
No it is by ~70-120

My settings also look different, I have more in there. I might have to take a current mower.h and mower.cp.
But I think I have incorporated all the latest changes.

Attachments

• 202206111148_Console.txt
    13.3 KB · Views: 1
Back