Matrix MOW800

If the mag is always <0 you need to never have a perimeter trigger .
Take a closer look at the mag when mower running using arduremote and setting perimeter

I'll upload everything again later and reset it, maybe I'll test a new Teensy again.
Now I have to do some gardening :)

It's very strange :
It's possible at this location because the trace is very small and all the 5V sense of all PCB component come here .
But why it's never append to me .Maybe because i never populate BUZZER and 3.3V led, but all other components are in use (GPS, RFID etc...)

Simply try to solder a small wire between the connector J13 and the D7 out to replace the trace.
Certainly it explain also the trouble with perimeter.

Can you send a picture of the coil receiver

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-06-11 164632.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2022-06-11 164632.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 14
I just can't explain why everything works on your mowers, but something keeps breaking on mine.

I know I have no idea about electronics, but that bad? :)

The 5V conductor path is also a little unfortunate, it first goes to all the connections and then to the Teensy and ESP.
In the new version I have connected the 5V directly to the Teensy, then to the ESP32 and only then to the connections. And trace is bigger.
There are also two capacitors to smooth out/stabilise the voltage.

I'll finish the new MainPCB this week and then order it, so I won't be bothered with it any more.
StefanH would also like to have circuit boards.

So the new MainPCB is installed and works so far. I haven't noticed any problems yet.

However, I still have the same problems as before. When I calibrate the motor, it runs for an extremely long time and apparently no revolutions are counted, at least nothing is displayed in the PFOD app. In the ODO test, however, I can see the revolutions and that fits so far.
When I start it in auto mode, it only moves a few centimetres and then turns as if there is an obstacle.
I suspect that the perimeter receiver is not working properly, so I will replace it.

@Bernard which version of the MainPCB board do you use for your new mower?

For power pcb:
I always use the same version V1.06 with small workaround in the latest soldering one
And never never never invert + and - :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: because it's simple PCB ,so no security over over-voltage or polarity inversion

1 Use mow2 connector if only 1 mow motor to avoid small trace.
2 Put a small radiator on the battery mosfet
3 replace the big fuse by smaller polyfuse 5A
power_pcb1.jpgpower_pcb2.jpg

For main PCB it's the 1.01 with the resistor workaround.

build100.jpg

Here the today first test video , at the end you can see the 2 PCB fully connected.
Stay to connect the bumper, emergency and start button and it's finish

Where is the battery, under the PCB's?
It seems to have a bit more space than the Matrix, if both PCBs fit next to each other.
Looks good.

Shall I send you 1-2 MainPCB v1.03 to test?

Yes under PCB.
pcb10.jpg
It's just ,but the 2 PCB can go in the chassis and it's OK for cover and reuse the bumper magnet sensor.

No problem to test the new PCB.

I have now ordered some loop receivers from marotronics, I think I ordered the wrong coils from Reichelt last time.

Wie hast du die Platinen angeordnet? Platz ist ja begrenzt. Perimeter, Motortreiber, Main und Power PCB?

So wie hier zu sehen, noch mit alten Motortreibern:
img_20220130_144627-jpg.263

Ich habe aber eine größere Batterie und deshalb den Halter für die Motortreiber nicht verwendet.
Wenn du einen 3D Drucker hast, findest du dort die STL Dateien:

Habe keinen 3D Drucker, aber im Notfall kennt man ja immer einen.
Ich habe es ähnlich gemacht. Eine Befestigung der Motortreiber muss ich noch basteln, der Rest sitzt dank Heißkleber und Kunststoffbuchsen. Wo platziert man am besten den oder die Perimeter Empfänger? Klappt das im Gehäuse?

IMG_20220911_103153.jpg

Habe keinen 3D Drucker, aber im Notfall kennt man ja immer einen.
Ich habe es ähnlich gemacht. Eine Befestigung der Motortreiber muss ich noch basteln, der Rest sitzt dank Heißkleber und Kunststoffbuchsen. Wo platziert man am besten den oder die Perimeter Empfänger? Klappt das im Gehäuse?

View attachment 633
Normaly with the last code version the receiver can work inside the platform , but only a test can confirm.
You can now use the 2 (right and left) to have a faster random mowing, tracking use the right one to follow the wire, so you need to adjust charging station location on wire according this.

Back