PowerPCB v1.08

Sascha

Administrator
Staff member
Since the last PowerPCB was complete rubbish and a lot of errors crept in, I have now completely revised the PowerPCB again.
I have placed the components a little differently in order to achieve a better routing of the conductors.
In addition, there is now a jumper to bypass the charging function. If the jumper is bridged and the mower is in the charging station, it always gets power from the charging station.
The footprint of the blocking diodes now also fits, it was the wrong way round before.

Please check everything carefully so that I can order the new PCBs.

Attachments

• charge_pcb.pdf
    67.2 KB · Views: 15
  • charge_pcb_1.jpg
    charge_pcb_1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 23
Grüß dich Sascha,
Sehr schön zu hören, ich habe mal eine frage gäbe es die möglichkeit eine 2. Ladebuchse auszuführen bei dem Powerboard. Mein Akku Besitz eine eigene bms und hatt einen extra Ladekabel dafür. Ich habe zwar den Händler gefragt ob ich auch am Power Out Laden könne aber weiß nicht ob er dann noch vernünftig regelt.!?
Vg

Since the last PowerPCB was complete rubbish and a lot of errors crept in, I have now completely revised the PowerPCB again.
I have placed the components a little differently in order to achieve a better routing of the conductors.
In addition, there is now a jumper to bypass the charging function. If the jumper is bridged and the mower is in the charging station, it always gets power from the charging station.
The footprint of the blocking diodes now also fits, it was the wrong way round before.

Please check everything carefully so that I can order the new PCBs.
OOOPS!!!
I don't see the diode for motor feedback sense ?
Q4 need space for a radiator !
Jumper charge need a test ,because i never test this wiring ?
F1 and F2 are replace for me with automatic one (thermal resistor)

@Bernard you meen the MBR1045 on the Motor Outputs?
I left them out this time.
I have just noticed that the jumper is wrong, as it goes directly to the battery, but it should go via the INA so that it can be measured.

@Richtel
Das sieht so aus, als wäre das einfach nur ein andere Anschluß für das Ladegerät. Die Kabel sollten an der gleichen Stelle am BMS hängen. Ein Balancer Kabel sieht anders aus. Zwei Anschlüsse für den Akku wäre mit der PCB aber auch nicht möglich.

Ok ich danke dir, ist nur weil es ja auch solche bms Platinen gibt, da weiß ich nicht ob es da irgendwas macht!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503_203807_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_203807_eBay.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 16
Hm das kann ich dir leider nicht beantworten.
Ansonsten müsstest du das Ladekabel an den Akku Anschluss klemmen und den XT Stecker direkt an den ON/OFF Schalter. Da brauchst du aber dann einen der Plus und Minus Anschlüsse hat.
Aber das ist nur eine Vermutung von mir.

Ich würde es erstmal so wie geplant probieren, wenn es nicht gehen sollte können wir den Plan ja noch versuchen. Ich danke dir....

I have now connected the conductor for the jumper directly to the INA, so that the current can also be measured when the jumper is bridged.

@Bernard, maybe we should be able to select in the software whether the Teensy controls the charging function or whether you want to bridge it via the jumper?

Attachments

• charge_pcb.pdf
    67.6 KB · Views: 8
Hallo Sascha, kann man sich bei den PCB's noch mit anhängen? Ich bräuchte im Prinzip alle ;-) für meine RL2000.

So ich habe sie jetzt nochmal angepasst und die MBR1045 an den Motor Ausgängen eingefügt und versucht etwas mehr Platz um Q4 zu machen für einen Kühlkörper.

So I have now adjusted it again and inserted the MBR1045 at the motor outputs and tried to make a little more space around Q4 for a heat sink.

Attachments

• charge_pcb.pdf
    71.7 KB · Views: 7
  • charge_pcb2.jpg
    charge_pcb2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 14
Back