ZS-X11H Brushless Motor Driver

Hello all,
today i fineshed my research of decoding the Hall Impulses of a brushless Motor with the Raspberry Pi. The challange was that all Hall Tics where counted with a freuquenz of 850Hz per Motor. I found the pigpio library wich is able to run as domain in the background an checks the GPIOs frequently. Now I will solder this on an pcb board and build it in a old Robolino Mower. If its wanted i can post the code. Attached you will find a short video, sorry the voice is in german language

View attachment brushless-2023-10-27_H9iHSAvt.mp4

Can you make a picture?
here the first motor, it is a LINIX 60ZWN24-30L brushless Blade Motor. I checked all Wires and if I connect them to the driver in this order as written the motor runs. But the red and black wire I have now Idea, the resistance between the wire is around 12kOhm.
1698509303019.png
I do not know the type of the second motor. I found him in a robolinho. Here is the same. If i connect the wires in the right way the motor runs but the function of the 2 wires pink and brown I have no Idea there is no resistance between them
Any Idea?
1698509775037.png

Ja guck mal hier:

Nein, sehe gerade, das es mit den Kabeln nicht zusammen passt.

zerlegen könnte ich vielleicht den kleineren der beiden Cutter Motore, definitiv haben beide aber andere Encoder verbaut.
Dann werde ich das einfach mal so belassen. Vielleicht finde ich noch einmal einen Cutter Motor in der elektronischen Bucht:
Die beiden die ich jetzt noch habe sind schon fest für Projekte verplant, da wäre es schade wenn ich aufgrund von Neugier, einen zerstöre,
denn die sind bestimmt auf µMeter genau zusammengebaut.
Aber Danke dass Du geschaut hast.

here the first motor, it is a LINIX 60ZWN24-30L brushless Blade Motor. I checked all Wires and if I connect them to the driver in this order as written the motor runs. But the red and black wire I have now Idea, the resistance between the wire is around 12kOhm.
View attachment 1082
I do not know the type of the second motor. I found him in a robolinho. Here is the same. If i connect the wires in the right way the motor runs but the function of the 2 wires pink and brown I have no Idea there is no resistance between them
Any Idea?
View attachment 1083
Possible thermal security .
Check if 12 Kohm change when motor heat.

Always check the working in the 2 direction with a correct torque to be sure the wiring is in the correct order.

Yes, thermal Security this ist possible.
Good Idea! Make sense in Order to Protect the Motor. I will Check this next year in spring.
I can say that the wiring ist okay. The Motor needs 200 - 400mA in free driving. This ist similar to the other Motors

Back