YARDFORCE SA900 REBUILD

Bernard

Staff member
Some picture of the rebuilding process:

Empty and clean chassis
00.jpg02.jpg

Mow motor have own driver and i can't find wiring description, so i remove the driver and use a ZS-X11H instead

10.jpg11.jpg

Here motor driver wire color mapping for ZS-X11H and location of the 3 drivers in the chassis:

20.jpg25.jpg27.jpg

Last edited:
PCB are located upper the driver:

30.jpg35.jpg

I reuse the Bumper original system, CRX3 and CTX3 are used by firmware for rear bumper, here the new wiring (see colour wire):
bumper 00.jpgbumper 05.jpgbumper 01.jpgbumper 03.jpg

Now the chassis closed:
20220828_205112.jpg

Command use 2 button :
RED one to power ON the PCB
Green one to start mowing , after pushing it you have 10 second to close the cover and mowing start, open the cover to stop mowing.
Oled screen is also locate under a transparent plastic sheet to keep the chassis waterproof.

command panel 00.jpg

Cover is also reuse with the security STOP button and the original charging contact:

final.jpgcover wiring 00.jpg

(y)(y)(y)
Are all those mower you have, installed on your lawn with stations?
Do you follow the openmower project? Some guys there are reverse engineering yardforce mainboards.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not all on my lawn (only 3 of them).

Do you follow the openmower project? Some guys there are reverse engineering yardforce mainboards.

I see the openmower project on youtube , but it's a full new PCB and i did not see the mainboard reverse engineering ?
Maybe i miss something ?

Its in their discord group.
As far as i know the mowgli project can already use the classic500 mainboard for openmower

I also found the Openmower PCB quite interesting and wrote to him, but unfortunately received no reply.

Very nice, I wonder how much space is in such a case in vain to the matrix.
I am glad that the PCB's work as they should. A professional developer would probably pull his hair out :)

Back