RFID Module

Richtel

Hello did anyone have the RFID MODULE running? I clamped everything today as in the picture below. Installed the ESP32 RFID sketch, but no mux of the part. Is there anything to test it? There is no LED or anything where I can see it works. in the arduremote there is no feedback!? Thanks...

Attachments

• rfid-wiring.jpg
    rfid-wiring.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 6
ok it worked with the last ESP32_RFID_mqtt sketch. But where do we go from here? I only have blank cards, so he doesn't show me anything. Do I have to describe them!?

Ok on my Phone i will found my cards!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_204421_NFC Tools.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_204421_NFC Tools.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 6
hello Bernard,
so I'm now a bit further along. I found out through my phone that my cards need the ISO14443. The existing one is ISO15693.
I downloaded a test sketch from this nice gentleman https://github.com/L4M0S/PN5180-Library-14443
that seems to work.
I get feedback from various maps. now I've tried to rewrite the existing RFID sketch, but I can't really get any further.
Maybe someone would have the time and could insert the ISO14443 and make it work. Unfortunately, I'm only amateurish!?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-12 092558.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-12 092558.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 5
In the delivery ,certainly you have one card and one tag (Did the card include in the delivery work ?)
Are you sure that your card ISO14443 are read at 10 CM .

Yes, those were included, and the stack of cards that I ordered were also ISO14443. I only paid attention to the MHz but not the ISO value. No, I don't think you can be read at 10cm. I tried that in the test. In plain text this means the device works perfectly but I would need other cards with ISO15693, right!? and these could then also be opened at a distance of 10cm!?

unfortunately no, everything 14443. including the original ones including the chip. I wasn't paying attention or didn't know.

The only thing that matters to me at the moment is whether I can permanently install the module or not. but it's a PN5180 NFC module, that should be the right thing!?

Back